Race Night – Friday 2nd November
If you are interested in coming to our Race Night, please see Sue McCloud. Sue is also looking for Sponsors for each Race, so please dig deep into your pockets and remember all profits go to the Football Club
AWAY TRAVEL DETAILS
The preferred way to book a place on the coach is in the Caledonian Suite on a Saturday Home Game.
But if you want to book by phone or e-mail then do so by Thursday at 17:00 for a Saturday game, and Sunday at 17:00 for a Tuesday game. We will try and accommodate everyone who books this way, until the coach is full.
Non members are required to pay at the time of booking their seat, and therefore must not book by email.
Members, if you are booking by e-mail please use email@example.com , please make sure you receive an acknowledgement from Rena regarding your booking. If you do not receive one within a couple of days, then please phone Rena or Graham
Rena :- 01494 520179
Graham:- 07876 267301 – Do not text to this number as they will not be replied to
Please click on the fixture in the calendar below for more details of departure time and costs
- OWWSA are committed to provide a minimum of one Coach to every away first team match for Football League games and FA and other Cup Matches.
- OWWSA will endeavour to provide this as a service to members as a cost effective and efficient operation.
- This service is primarily for members but non-members may be booked on coaches, however non-members will be liable to pay a surcharge over and above the fare charged to members.
- Fares and surcharges will be fixed by the committee, and published in advance on the OWWSA website.
- Bookings may be taken at the ground at home matches prior to the away game. For non members these should be paid for at that time. Bookings may also be taken on coaches for the next away game at the discretion of the coach organiser or coach steward.
- When a seat booking is made, this constitutes a contract between OWWSA and the person booking the seat. Based on this OWWSA will book the appropriate size and number of coaches. This requires a minimum of two days notice to the coach provider, and the cut off date and time are published on the OWWSA website. If a cancellation is made after that cut off time, or the person booking the seat does not turn up, payment must be made for this seat. Refunds will only be made at the discretion of the committee.
- If a match is cancelled or abandoned, at the discretion of the committee, the fare will be refunded in whole or part. To enable this to happen, a separate fund will be created by the committee. This provision only applies to members of OWWSA.
- It is a Criminal Offence to take alcohol on any Coach going to a Football Match. This could result in the Police taking action against the Association, the Coach operator and Driver as well as the individual concerned, resulting in prosecution. The committee will take a serious view if there is any attempt made to bring alcohol onto any of our coaches.